You may already be aware that your air conditioner isn’t functioning as it should, but if you have any doubt, look for these signs:
- Your AC is not regulating temperature properly
- Strange noises or smells are coming from your unit
- Parts of your AC are leaking, clogged, or excessively dirty
Cross Heating & Air Conditioning wants you to keep cool all summer long. If you’re experiencing any troubles with your air conditioner, we can help. Our expert team will thoroughly evaluate your AC unit and present you with all the information you need to make an informed decision about your repairs.
AC Service / Maintenance
Cross Heating & Air Conditioning has a full-point inspection and checklist of items our expert service technicians will investigate when we perform your air conditioner service and maintenance.
We will make sure your AC is working its best by checking:
- Airflow—looking at the function of your furnace, furnace blower, and condenser fan.
- Refrigerant levels—ensuring the levels are where they should be to prevent freeze-ups and inefficiencies.
- Electrical—loose wire connections, thermostats, motors, and compressors can cause damage and failure.
- Coils—condenser and evaporative coils need to be clean and free of damage.
- Dampers—we will make sure dampers are adjusted for the summer months, so your AC runs efficiently.
- Visual inspection—we will look at your entire system to check if we can see any issues that could cause problems in the future.
Our experts are certified technicians who have been learning from the best. Our team receives training directly from the manufacturers of the products we offer, so we have the best understanding of everything we offer to you.
We don’t have to train them to be so friendly—they’re naturally those kinds of people.
We look for trustworthy technicians to join our team, and we enjoy employing the best people from our communities. When you call Cross Heating & Air Conditioning, you’re calling local people who live, work, and play here.
Why go with ductless AC? There are lots of benefits in choosing a cooling system that targets the areas of your home you want. Also known as a mini-split or mounted cooling system, our ductless AC installations offer all of the following perks:
- Easy & quick installation
- Ductless cooling equals less hassle
- Efficient cooling with minimal energy loss
- No indoor wiring
- Cool only your rooms that get the hottest
- Effectively cool home additions
- Increase cooling in a room underserviced by central AC
- Cool rooms without the space for ducts or vents
A heat pump helps regulate the temperature of your home, working with your furnace, air conditioner, and other geothermal systems to provide you with just the right temperature.
There are many benefits to installing a heat pump in your home, including:
- Lowering your utility bills, especially if you use electric heat
- Converting the coldest air into warmth
- Converting hot air into cool air
- Creating comfortable temperatures in your home quickly
- Programming operating cycles to work for your preferences
- Regulating the temperature across all rooms in your home
- Choosing different temperatures room to room
- Connecting to new or existing ductwork